Want to earn more from your small business in 2017?
If you’re a small business owner and you want to earn more in 2017, but not sure what to do or where to start, here is a free guide that shows you what you need to do to earn more from your business in the year ahead.
What to do?
Here’s a sneak preview of a few things you can do in 2017. (Aim to earn up to 50% more).
- Decide that you want to earn more from your small business next year. Make a commitment.
- Set your Personal Earnings Target for 2017. (Don’t worry, you’ll see how in the free guide).
- Adopt a profit-oriented mind-set. Profit, profit and more profit (Think greedy. Be greedy!). Important because your higher earnings are going to come from higher profits.
- Produce a plan that’s easy to follow and will guide you to generating the additional profits you’ll need to earn in 2017. (Don’t worry, I can show you how).
Peter recently increased the amount he earns from his four year old small business selling services and products.
Married with two young children and a homeowner, Peter earned £33,230 before tax from his small business in the year to April 2015, – very similar to the £33,000 in the previous two years. He tried but hasn’t been able to increase profits or earn more.
Peter explained, “… but once I knew how to make a plan and what to do to earn more, I focused on making the profits I needed. And it worked, I did earn more …”
Once Peter made a plan to grow profits increase and his earnings, he earned £42,268 in the following twelve months: an increase of 27%. Even better, he’s currently on target to earn over £58,000 by April 2017: that’s an increase of 74%, in under two years!
A system for earning more
In 2006 I became curious as to why some small business owners increased their profits and earnings, but most others failed and earned about the same as in previous years? I developed an approach for my business owner students and clients, to help them increase the amount they earn from their small business: consistently, year after year.
I analysed what small businesses had done to generate increased profits and by using live data (with their permission) I established why some had grown their profits and earnings and others had not.
It all starts with a Personal Earnings Target that determines by how much you can expect to increase your earnings from your small business in the year ahead and how much additional profit you’ll need to generate to pay for your higher earnings.
As an ambitious business owner there’s no reason why you can’t increase your earnings in the year ahead. As a guide, aim for up to 50% more.
Too good to be true?
I can’t blame you if you’re thinking this sounds too simple, but the fact is that much of what you’ll learn in your free guide is based on many years spent starting and growing my own businesses, plus my ten years experience of coaching and mentoring lots of business owners across over seventy unique business sectors.
If you’ve made the decision to earn more from your small business, then begin by producing your Personal Earnings Target. I’ve produced a guide to show you what to do and how to get started.
In your free guide – Earn More From Your Small Business, you’ll learn how to plan to increase the amount you’ll earn from your business, in the year ahead. Simply follow the steps.
Here’s what you will learn in your guide:
- A proven, easy to follow way to determine how much more you could earn from your small business and when in the year ahead.
- How to produce your own Personal Earnings Target. Use the table and follow the steps.